TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Member Card/ e- Member Card points, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of H & L who may, at any time, terminate the Program or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Program.
2. Members of the Program must be resident of Malaysia and aged 18 years or over.
3. Members are only entitled to one Member Card account each. H & L reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
4. Members must register their personal details and keep H & L informed of any changes. H & L cannot be held responsible for any loss of points incurred as a result of out of date details.
5. The Member Card/ e- Member Card, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is registered for the card.
6. Member Card/ e- Member Card remain the responsibility of the member, as do any security details relating to the account. H & L cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure safe-keeping of these items.
7. H & L may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Member Card and points, in whatever form, and/or remove a member from the Program at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
• any abuse or attempted abuse of the Program
• any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions
• any behavior related to the Program or H & L or the H & L Group that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behavior, or supplying false or misleading information.
8. Member Card/ e- Member Card can only be used for purchases from H & L including H & L e-shop who are part of the Program in Malaysia only.
9. Member Card/ e- Member Card cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
10. Members can choose to leave the Program at any time. By leaving the Program, members forfeit the right to any points or Gift Vouchers already accrued or issued.
1. To be awarded points, members must spend above a certain amount on qualifying products in a single transaction. The amount of points awarded may change and will vary depending on the products bought, the amount spent and where the transaction takes place.
2. One (1) Member card point will be awarded for every transaction of RM 4 excluding purchase of Gift Vouchers.
3. Members must present their Member Card or e- Member card via H & L Member Card Malaysia mobile app at the point of payment in order to collect points for a transaction in store. Members who forget to / did not do this are not able to claim back the points after a transaction is completed.
4. One (1) Member card point will be awarded for every transaction of RM 3 that is spent in H & L Xpress Apps.
5. H & L may set a limit on the number of times points may be awarded for promotional items on which additional points are available. Individual promotions may have different limits as communicated in their purchase conditions.
6. H & L is entitled to remove points for any transaction or purchases refunded in full or partial refund. This also applies to exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
7. Points awarded at the time of the transaction or vouchers already issued may be removed or cancelled if H & L determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. Any advice or actions of our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will not have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
8. Points have no value until converted into H & L Gift Vouchers at the end of the collection period.
9. H & L is under no obligation to award Member Card points for any reason outside of qualifying transactions.
1. H & L Member Card/ e-member card is owned and operated by H & L Retail Sdn Bhd (Company No.199501016072).
2. These terms and conditions replace all previous versions, are correct as of December 2019. H & L reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to participate in the Program following such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
3. Due to printing lead times, the terms and conditions in store may not reflect the most recent changes. These are the most up to date terms and conditions.